OUR PHASED RETURN TO ONSITE SERVICES
HOW WE ARE NAVIGATING THE COVID PANDEMIC IMPACT
We've missed our church family so much over the last three months! We are so ready to see everyone again. We are excited to announce that Harvest will be opening it's doors once again on Sunday, June 7th, 2020 after a long hiatus. It's important to note that while we are phasing in our services again, church will not look the same as it did before the pandemic.
In Phase 1 of our relaunch, we will only return with our 10:30AM main worship service. There will be no nursery or kids programming offered, therefore we encourage parents to plan accordingly and make the best decision for their family. These are unprecedented times, which means we will all need to extend an extra measure of grace to one another as we navigate this process of returning to onsite activities. If you do not feel that you or your family is ready to return to onsite services, please stay home.
For those who are ready to return, we request that you help us by making every effort to practice social distancing as well as take responsible measures to protect yourself, your family, and your church family from spreading the virus. This means that if you or your family is feeling sick, stay home. If anyone is running a fever or has been in the past week, stay home.
Additionally, here are some important updates on how we're preparing for returning to services:
1. The nursery and children's building will be closed and not accessible.
- We have installed changing tables in both the restrooms for your convenience.
2. All drinking fountains will be closed. Additionally, all coffee and donut offerings will not be served. You are welcome to bring in your own coffee or beverage from home.
3. There will be no adult small group classes or anyone meeting in any of the classrooms.
4. The building facilities have been thoroughly sanitized and will continue to be cleaned after each gathering.
5. The auditorium chairs have been spaced to meet social distancing guidelines. Family units will sit together, separated from other families by a minimum of 6'.
6. Mask are not required but you are welcome to wear one if you desire. Additionally, a limited number of mask will be available at the front when you enter.
7. There will be no door greeters at this time.
8. No offering plates will be passed. A box will be available in the lobby if you wish to financially give in-person.
9. We kindly ask that all our church family respect the health of others and refrain from hugging and hand-shaking for the immediate time being. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation with this.
Lastly, we will continue to offer our services online, streamed live on our Facebook page at 10:30AM.
The HBC Pastoral Team